Find yourself by losing yourself in the service of others
Volunteer Abroad in Kenya
- Great for college students looking to intern.
- Volunteer with us in the USA or take your love for sport away and help on a coaching project in Kenya.
- A great way to use your gap year or career break.
- You can coach one of our current sporting activities or introduce a new one.
- You are guaranteed a SAFARI Experience!
Volunteer in the USA
- We are always looking for advice from experienced sports figures or educators.
- We are also in constant need for a helping hand in our head office to coordinate donations or events.
- Ask your peers, club-mates, or school team to donate sports items.
- Apply to any of our remote vacancy positions on the careers page.
- Volunteer your time at one of our local events.
- Volunteer as a mentor and trained counselor to one or a group of children in our program (Tunza Certification Required).
- Volunteer for ‘House2House’ Visitation.
- Become a Tunza Community Service Coordinator.
- Sign up as Tunza photographer/Videographer.
Become a TUNZA Champion
- Spread the Love. Use your Voice. Share our Story.
- Generate some buzz about Tunza at your work place or school or local community centers or religious centers.
- Give a talk and offer presentations.
- Get people to sign up for our “Sponsor-a-Child Scheme”.
- Tirelessly share our Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter Updates.
United In Sports