TUNZA Sports Academy
NURTURING YOUNG TALENT
info@tunzasports.org
Tel: 973-530-7235

Your Donations Build Us

How would you feel if you sighted one of your donated clothing on our kids?

or one of your equipment on the field? We can’t imagine your excitement!

At Tunza we are transparent about how we distribute the donations we get. 90% of donated items go to directly to our program and the community within. The remainder 10% is shared with other organizations or programs that are in need and reach out to us. We care -so we share. 

Your donations have contributed a lot towards Tunza’s progress. We have set up a gallery for your convenience, that you can peruse and see the impact of your donations. You never know, you might sight one of your personal donated items and this can give you some sense of gratification 🙂